Guide to Submission
- The author must create an account first by clicking the “Create & Submit Now” button. Don’t forget to tick “Author” on the form which makes you able to submit items to the conference.
- After registration, you can submit your abstract by clicking the “new submission” button and then follow the instructions.
- The system will send you an email if there is a status change of your abstract, but you can also log in to your account to check it (top menu “log in”).
- Only after your abstract status is “Accepted”, you can upload a full paper, revised paper, etc.
- The review process is done fully online through this system.